TERMS AND CONDITIONS
More Than Golf Marrakech is a limited company (No. 10895709) registered in the United Kingdom. Through booking your tour with More Than Golf Marrakech you are indicating your acceptance to be bound by the terms and conditions contained within this document. Please read these terms and conditions carefully.
More Than Golf Marrakech has made every attempt to ensure the accuracy and reliability of the information provided on this website. However, the information is provided “as is” without warranty of any kind. More Than Golf Marrakech does not accept any responsibility or liability for the accuracy, content, completeness, legality, or reliability of the information contained on this website and will not be held responsible for any misconceptions that may result from its use.
- All communication for group bookings should be with one individual (group leader) who is a minimum of 18 years old, has the authority to make the booking on behalf of all group members as well as accept these terms and conditions
- Please inform us if any member for the group has any known medical conditions, food allergies or disabilities that require assistance at the time of booking, or prior to departure if diagnosed after booking.
- Non-refundable deposit of 20% of quoted price due at time of booking
- Booking will be confirmed on receipt of deposit
- Additional activities booked prior to departure may be subject to additional deposit
- Outstanding balance to be paid no later than 30 days prior to departure
- Payment details will be displayed on invoice – payment can be made by Bank Transfer (BACS, CHAPS or SWIFT) or Paypal in UK sterling
- Unless otherwise specified in the booking and confirmed the cost does not include:
- Travel insurance
- Flights & airport taxes
- Taxis or other transport not included
- Food & beverages (excluding breakfast)
- Trips and excursions
- Caddies, Golf club hire or Buggy hire
- Any other miscellaneous expenses
Cancellation and amendments
- Client can request an increase or decrease numbers at any time prior to departure subject to written confirmation and agreement to revised costs. We will make reasonable endeavours to accommodate any request for change however cannot guarantee we will always be able to.
- If More Than Golf Marrakech have to cancel or significantly amend the booking, clients will be offered a comparable alternative or a full refund. We will not be liable for cancellations due to unforeseeable circumstances beyond our control (including but not limited to war, terrorist activity, civil unrest, industrial disputes and bad weather (actual or threatened).
- All Client cancellations must be made in writing by the group leader
- If a Client cancels a booking for any reason the following cancellation charges will apply;
- 30 days or more – loss of deposit
- 14 to 29 days – 50% of invoiced amounts
- 1 to 13 days – 90% of invoiced amounts
- More Than Golf Marrakech will not be liable to pay any compensation or reimburse expenses if any change to the booking is required after departure due to circumstances beyond our control and not known to us prior to departure (including but not limited to war, terrorist activity, civil unrest, industrial disputes and bad weather (actual or threatened).
- No refunds will be provided for unused or partially used portions of the itinerary after departure date
- Travel insurance is not provided by More Than Golf Marrakech
- We strongly recommend travel insurance is purchased from a reputable provider prior to departure. It is the responsibility of all the individuals in the group to ensure travel insurance is adequate for the purpose for which it is required. Important items to cover might include:
- Trip cancellation
- Personal injury/liability
- Emergency Assistance & Medical evacuation
- Theft & Loss of personal belongings and golf clubs
- All activities included in the booking and any other activities which might be undertaken
Travelling to Morocco
- A passport with a validity of at least 6 months is required to enter Morocco.
- EU passport holders will be issued a 90 day tourist visa on arrival
- Non-EU passport holders should ensure they have any necessary visa to enter Morocco
- Up to date information regarding your decision to travel can be obtained from the Foreign and Commonwealth Office.
More Than Golf Marrakech liability
- In the case of any liability being accepted by More Than Golf Marrakech the maximum liability will be the cost of the booking.
- We do not accept any liability for any issues caused by circumstances beyond our control or which either More Than Golf Marrakech or any of our suppliers could have foreseen.
- We do not accept any liability for any travel, optional activities or other services not provided by More Than Golf Marrakech.
- We cannot accept any liability for any acts or omissions on the part of golf courses which are outside of our control including but not limited to:
- Refusal of entry due to breaches of required etiquette
- Golf course maintenance scheduled at short notice of which we are not aware. i.e. Aeration, draining work
- Playing conditions of golf course
- We cannot be held responsible for adverse weather conditions
- Clients are liable for any breakages or damages to the provided accommodation and its contents irrespective as to whether the damage is accidental or deliberate.
- All breakage and damage costs must be paid prior to departure.
- More Than Golf Marrakech reserves the right to terminate a tour if the behaviour of the group, or members of it, is detrimental to us or deemed as grossly offensive by any of our providers.