Marrakech is well on the way to becoming a premier, luxury golf destination. Amazingly, it’s still not yet on the mainstream golf circuit. Marrakech is certainly very different to its European counterparts. It’s exotic, indulgent and has huge appeal to both groups made up exclusively of golfers as well as mixed groups, where some wish to play golf and others prefer to explore or simply relax.
Put simply it’s “More Than Golf”.
So, why Marrakech?
- 14 courses with more on the way. We have hand-picked our favourites.
- Great for couples as well as both small & large groups.
- Superb winter climate. It has more sunshine and less rain than Europe.
- There is a plethora of non-golf activities. The main square of Marrakech is a UNESCO heritage site and the medina is a hive of activity and colour. It has numerous restaurants, local and international, whilst its night-life is surprisingly lively.
Marrakech is a place to indulge. We have sourced the best quality accommodation so that you can enjoy the best of Morocco at prices that are far more affordable than Europe. We want you to enjoy Marrakech to the full, not just play golf and be marooned in some faceless city hotel.
So, why us?
- We have sourced some wonderful accommodation options in great locations – hotels (some on golf courses, most with spas, some boutique, option for all inclusive), fully catered villas (outside the medina, all with pools) and riads (inside the medina).
- We will arrange your golf & all transfers if you prefer to organise your own accommodation.
- We can provide vehicles with drivers up to 24 hours per day.
- We provide a concierge service; you will be met on arrival and our concierge is on call 24 hours during your stay in Marrakech.
- We are experts on Morocco. We also own Erg Chigaga Luxury Desert Camp.
And here are some more reasons to play golf in Marrakech:-
- Courses are not nearly as busy as most other golf destinations. Caddies are available on most.
- It’s a perfect place to bring non-golfers. There are numerous stunning historical sites to visit. Hours can be spent wandering the souks (marketplaces) discovering traditional iron work, ceramics, textiles and much more. Or perhaps try a cooking course. For those who want to really relax and de-stress Marrakech offers superb spa facilities and beautiful pools to laze around.
- Other activities available include hot air ballooning, food tours, quad bikes, camels, private guided tours, tennis and cycling.
- In the evening your cook can provide lovely home cooked Moroccan meals if you choose to stay in and enjoy your fantastic villa or riad.
- Marrakech offers affordable luxury.
Marrakech is an excellent golf destination in its own right. But its attraction goes far beyond golf. Hence, More Than Golf Marrakech!